Know who you're hiring!
At Alberta Small Claims Court Agents we find that a significant percentage of our clients are individuals who have tendered funds for construction or other services only to find that the work commissioned was either not done at all or the work is deficient or sub-standard. In the worst cases our clients have provided a substantial deposit and find that they never see the person or company again. They are often faced with the necessity of hiring a new company to complete or remedy the work while attempting to recover their money from their original contractor. In almost all of these cases an investment of a few hours and a few hundred dollars could have saved thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars.
Purchase a full report for only $450.00 (plus applicable taxes).
- Building and construction companies
- Hot Tub & Spa sales
- Automotive sales, repair and service companies
- Trades, Movers, Trucking companies etc.
- Paralegals & Civil Court Agents
Contact us to find out if we are able to provide the Enhanced Due Diligence report that you require.
- Determine whether the company, a sole proprietorship, incorporated or a trade name.
- Date of incorporation and name changes, names of shareholders or owners.
- If incorporated, the status the company, (Active or Struck).
- If the Company does not exist, i.e. dissolved, struck, wound up, or merely a trade name, a further search of the owner of the Trade Name
- In the case of contractors, is the company a licensed Pre-paid contractor in Alberta?
- The names of the owner(s) or shareholders of the company.
- The company's BBB rating.
- Whether the company has any court judgments issued against them.
- Determine if any Judgements have been issued and/or filed against them.
- Whether other encumbrances registered or filed against them
- Whether the owners of the company have been sued or are being sued.
- Who sued them and the result of the action.
- Whether the company has been the subject of any orders by Service Alberta or other government regulatory bodies or agencies.
- Website addresses, office addresses, Twitter and Facebook accounts, phone numbers, fax numbers.
- Additional searches include general internet search, notes, suggestions or recommendations
The information provided is extracted from various data bases which are available to the public. We provide no comment on the search results, we do not evaluate or interpret the information provided. The information is provided to our clients ‘as is’ and the client may make their own determinations.
To request your background check, please use our form on the contact page.
Calgary, AB, T2P 1A5 Canada